Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Entrepreneurial diary

I was just ranting to Ruki (my boss-colleague) how cool it was that Petsa (my friend-business partner) called me after he checked out the premises where we are most likely going to start our business next spring. Ruki told me to keep diary of all the events along the way, because it's nice to look back and see what are all the steps we've been taking. So, I decided to take his advice...

So far confirmed:
  • The business concept
  • Premises (including furniture and support)
  • Business partner
Next month's priorities
  • The business plan (in Finnish)
  • Strategy map
Further things to do
  • Year plan 2008
  • Finalizing and signing franchising contract
  • Applying for government subsidies for start-up company
  • Market penetration: Ensuring first months' cash flow
  • Legalities and initial investment (around 3000 EUR)
What did I forget? I'd actually want to invite all the friends who are occasionally reading my blog and thinking about or already running an own business to comment on these entrepreneurship postings. We're all going
through the same feelings anyways, so why not to share? I promise the next posting will be less factual and more emotional. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home