Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Support a worthy cause

I'm one of those cynical people who never donate money to anything. Now I made an exception and donated 50 EUR, because I know exactly where the money goes; enabling 80 children to get a basic education in a remote area that is threatened by the civilization.

I want to challenge all of you to donate the same amount and contact one company/rich relative to donate at least 50 EUR for one of the coolest social projects I've ever seen. My friend Jara is putting a great physical and mental effort in working as part of the team building a school up in the Himalaya's so the local kids wouldn't have to walk three days to the nearest school. This is an amazing project where Jara and his friends are literally risking their lives to have a positive impact in these children's future.

Go to www.surya.cz and spread the word!

If you managed to read this you are probably richer than ca 6000000000 others on this planet. 50 bucks is not much to ask! My monthly salary is about 230 EUR, and still I could afford this.

Just go to your bank (or online bank) and donate:


Name: Civic Association Surya

Address: Jecna 1433/9, Prague 2, 120 00, Czech Republic

IBAN: CZ 36 0300 0000 0002 0803 6504


Swift (BIC): CEKOCZPP


Thanks for fighting a good fight with me! Please post a comment here when you have made the donation. I want to know that someone still cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home