Thursday, March 22, 2007

Exciting times

Usually people are excited of what is going to happen to them. I realized an odd thing about myself: I'm excited of what is going to happen to a community of people. As we welcomed two new trainees, Adelina from Bulgaria and Franky from Hong Kong, I was so happy. I thought it's great for them to be here and that this community is now much stronger and happier.

Of course I'm excited about the fact that I'm going to be in Vienna next week to see my girlfriend and after that meeting all friends and family back home. But at least as exciting for me is to think "Who are the next Unleash Talent INC employees who get a wonderful experience that possibly changes the course of their life?".

I love others happiness. It makes me happy. A wonderful thing indeed...

By the way, tomorrow we interview a Nigerian guy called AJ (Adeola) and simultaneously we are trying to figure out how to get Petsa here to learn with me before we can start things in Finland. He has not said final "yes" yet but he knows I don't take "no" for an answer. :) If you don't know who Petsa is, shame on you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home