Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ok

Hey,

After a long silence I just wanted to say I'm fine. What have I been up to lately? Since the vacation I've only had one day off from work and I still haven't been able to start with what I'm supposed to do (i.e. value-adding work). We had a good three-day strategy workshop with one client who has almost reached a dead-end in their business. All those frustrated people were transformed to inspired people due to the program. Of course a lot of work is still to be done to make it a world-class organization but now they see light at the end of the tunnel. This kind of experiences just strengthen my belief that I have made a right career choice. I want to help people to unleash their potential and live with inspiration (as our purpose statement says). Through leadership and strategy I'm able to change lives, to continue making change agents even after the years in AIESEC. Thank you for providing me this opportunity. And thanks to all those people who were part of selecting Team Supreme!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home