Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A - Z of Tomi

Inspired by Elli's blog, I decided to waste more of my time:

A - Z of Tomi

1. A is for age: 25

2. B is for beer of choice: Lion at the moment, Guinness otherwise

3. C is for career right now: Entrepreneur

4. D is for your dog's name: Kulpertti Eveliina (I don't have one)

5. E is for essential item you use everyday: Laptop

6. F is for favourite TV show at the moment: Prison Break

7. G is for favourite game: Risk

8. H is for Home town: Lappeenranta

9. I is for instruments you play: Mouth, doorbell & phone

10. J is for favourite juice: Sour sap

11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
Bureaucrats

12. L is for last place you ate: Rome

13. M is for marriage: Irrelevant

14. N is for your full name: Tomi-Pekka Astikainen

15. O is for overnight hospital stays: None

16. P is for people you were with today: Romies

17. Q is for quote: "Learn from the mistakes of others; You cannot live long enough to make them all yourself." - Eleanor Roosevelt

18. R is for Biggest Regret:
That I ever started smoking

19. S is for status: Matched & realized

20. T is for time you woke up today: 08:13

21. U is for underwear you have on now: Black boxers

22. V is for vegetable you love: Tomato, because it's not a vegetable. (I say it's fruit, some argue it's berry)

23. W is for worst habit: Ignoring health

24. X is for x-rays you've had: Teeth

25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: I should definitely go for lunch... haven't had anything today.

26. Z is for the zodiac sign: Scorpio

2 Comments:

At Friday, May 11, 2007, Blogger Erica is Rich said...

I never really thought of this but yeah, you embody all the stereotypes of a Scorpio!

 
At Sunday, June 22, 2014, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome website you have here but I was curious about iif you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get suggestikns from other knowledgeable
individuals that share the same interest. If you
have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!



Here is my page ... m88

 

Post a Comment

<< Home