Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ready for the weekend...

Ahoy!

Today "the monkey was let out of the cage" in Sri Lankan Airlines Service Conference. They outsourced the fun part to us. :) So, we just basically fooled around every now and then, pitching in a couple of energizers and ice-breakers and topping that with an hour-long team activity. Oh joy! Well, it's easy money for the company and a good lunch for me! It took place in Mt. Lavinia Hotel, so there was like 30 different starters, 10 main courses, 40 side dishes, and 20 desserts. Yummy! It was so good to eat sushi, beef steak, cheese gratine and all those excellent dishes, topped with Sacher cake in the end. Slurp!

Tomorrow I'm working just a few hours and then I head for the long-awaited meditation retreat in Kithulgala. I have no idea what to expect from that. This week it's been raining every evening so cannot expect much from the weather's side at least. The other concern is how I can concentrate on meditation when I'm still addicted to nicotine. I hope that by Sunday I'm a bit more mature in that sense, too. Anywho, I'm not stressing much. It's a beautiful place (the same where we were rafting, pics already available) and I don't mind concentrating on just myself for the whole weekend, amidst al this hulabaloo at work.

Speaking about work, I'm quite impatient when we get our long-term plans fixed and more people onboard to Unleash Talent INC. Then we can live up to the company's fullest potential. It's amazing how much influence one can have on some other person's business. We'll see what comes out of that in the long run, but so far I do think it's a great company.

Btw, I bought a new phone (oldest and cheapest possible Motorola model) and revived my number. So you can use the same old number +94775359809, starting tomorrow. And please do sign your SMS, cos now I don't have anyone's number!!!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 19, 2006, Blogger Erica is Rich said...

You are going on a meditation retreat? Envious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home