Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wily - The Sinha Raja


Wily wasn’t living in Rome but his social nature made him a real Roman. He was spending more time in Rome than in P-house where he officially stayed.

We were trying to get Wily working for Unleash Talent Inc but it was not because of our company that he came to Sri Lanka. Adventure Asia got him first. As soon as I saw his CV I was impressed. And it was not just empty words on paper: Wily is one of the most uniquely intellectual people I’ve ever met. His strong side was cultural integration. Though he was in Sri Lanka only for three months he learned more of the language, culture and local people than maybe any of us. He quickly made friends with the locals and his smile charmed pretty much everyone around him.

Not only was he the joke-machine for any occasion, he was an excellent cook. More than once he treated us with his Indonesian delicacies. As a matter of fact I wouldn’t mind fulfilling one of my dreams some time in the distant future with him: opening a common restaurant. That brings up another one of his several good qualities: Though only in his late 20s he’s already started, failed and succeeded with many of his own companies. One day, he’s going to make it big! Wily, you are going to be a beautiful entrepreneur!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 28, 2007, Blogger Jani said...

Moro!

I know what you are talking about! I was one week in Indonesia last New Year, and he was one of my hosts back there!

I just noticed how he was so liked among everybody; all youngsters like us, grown ups and eldery people... But I just want to thank him as well to make all our car trips all around Malang so unforgetable! All his funny comments and everything... I know he will succeed in his life, and make his business something which will impress everybody! And all rest of us will be so impressed!

All the good luck as well from my side, from already chilly Finland!

:D

-Jani

 
At Thursday, August 30, 2007, Blogger Erica is Rich said...

Hey Tomi,

I need indonesian food here okay? You better show me what he taught you.

Erica

 
At Tuesday, May 02, 2017, Anonymous Obat Alami Untuk Menetralkan Asam Lambung said...

Rearing through this post reminds mme of mmy previous roommate!
visit here :
Obat Diabetes Untuk Anak Yang Alami
| obat keputihan wanita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home