Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Phone stolen (again)

Hey guys! Just wanted to inform that my phone was stolen again. At first I was of course a bit disappointed, having to see all the trouble of hunting down the numbers again, but it was good timing. Why? Well, my lovely boss decided to give me a company SIM card. So, now my new number is (+94) 777-RUKMAL. Funny, no? It's active already but I still have to buy a new phone so it might take a while. Can you please send your number to my email tomi[at]unleashtalent.com if you wish to be in touch again. Not that I'm that active on email front either... We just moved to a new office and we're still waiting to get an internet connection there.

Yours,

Technologically limited Tomi


1 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 06, 2007, Blogger Tomi Astikainen said...

Hey guys,

Again, I feel a bit stupid commenting my own blog (hint!). Anywho, just wanted to say that now the number is active. And if you were dumb enough not to get it the first time around, the number is +94777785625

 

Post a Comment

<< Home