Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Dead letters

My 10th Ilosaarirock started in a gloomy way. A friend of a friend drowned late Friday evening. We tried to give first aid and everyone did their utmost for his survival... but he passed away early next morning in the hospital. Of course it was a shitty thing to happen, no questions asked, but in the long run it can be a strengthening experience for many. At least my thinking tweaked again into a bit more positive angle; now I do respect all the small things that make my life perfect. Just remember that every day can be Your last, so you should live accordingly: enjoy the life and make sure others around you enjoy too. It's up to each individual to define what this enjoyment means.

Maybe it wasn't the perfect way to spend the last weekend in Finland for a long while. However, in 30 hours I should be in the plane to Sri Lanka and I think I'm now more prepare
to face whatever comes along during the next 1,5 years. Still, I haven't packed yet, so over and out for now!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home