Friday, June 30, 2006

Celebrating midsummer

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention that Juhannus (eng. midsummer, celebrated in Finland 23-24 June 2006) was great. Before the actual midsummer I went to meet my best friend Matti in Jyväskylä, visited my mom in Joutsa and spent a few days at our summer cottage just taking it easy - and getting a tan to reduce the sunscreen costs in my new home country.

Anyway, in the picture on the right me and my lovely godchild Milla are rockin' it out in Joensuu Juhannus Festival
. Even though the event itself was quite commercial it was fun to see how "heavy" Milla has become (and I'm not talking about her weight now). On our way to the festival area she was constantly demanding to hear Teräsbetoni, a Finnish heavy metal orchestra. And when the clock stroke eleven, she went totally nuts as Lordi walzed onto the stage. I just love her! :)

The rest of the midsummer I spent with my friends on a summer cottage - barbequeing, going to sauna, swimming, playing board games and generally just chilling. That's the best Finland can offer!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 25, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wikianswers demi lovato naked http://trusted.md/user/demi_lovato_nude demi lovato nudes

 
At Sunday, November 28, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

taylor swift nude 181 taylor swift nude naked nipple panty oops

 

Post a Comment

<< Home