Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ready to risk my life

43 days left and I'm in Sri Lanka... only yesterday I realized it's quite soon indeed. It's both scary and exciting.

Last week I succesfully ended my MC term and on Monday I went on to handle all the final bureaucracy concerning graduation. So, now I'm free; spending quality time with my girlfriend, enjoying the world championships in football, waiting for real summer to start in Finland (damn cold now), and basically just taking it easy in between two important periods in my life. It seems that every time I read preparation stuff, I get all paranoid about safety in there. According to these sources of information there seems to be no way to stay alive or unharmed in the country. :) I've never been this conscious about safety before. Weird. Still I decided I won't get an insurance from Finland but acquire one locally. Maybe it's stupid but the price difference is around 450 euros a year. Go figure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home