Friday, April 14, 2006

What I have been reading?

Here are some of the books I have been reading during the past year:

- Covey, Stephen: The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People

- Hawking, Stephen: A Brief History of Time

- Kiyosaki, Robert & Lechter, Sharon: Rich Dad, Poor Dad

- Kiyosaki, Robert & Lechter, Sharon: Cashflow Quadrant

- Werther, William & Berman, Evan: Third Sector Management

- Leijon et al: Reflecting diversity – Viewpoints from Scandinavia

- Jackson & Ruderman: Diversity in Work Teams

- Chemers et al: Diversity in Organizations

- Lipman-Blumen & Leavitt: Hot Groups

- Katzenbach & Smith: The Wisdom of Teams

- Kouzes & Posner: The Leadership Challenge

- Charan et al: The Leadership Pipeline

- Collins, Jim: Built to Last

- Twain, Mark: What is Man?

If you'd like to talk about any of those I'm more than willing to share my thoughts.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 28, 2006, Blogger Tomi Astikainen said...

Hi Tero,

I had the same feeling after Rich Dad. When I started out with Cashflow Quadrant I started having this strange feeling that someting ain't right. I googled "kiyosaki + criticism" and spent the next nine hours on this page:

http://www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html

One shouldn't believe all the stories he reads. However, I do agree with the basic entrepreneurial attitude of Kiyosaki. Also the difference between self-employed entrepreneur and a business owner was a new perspective for me and triggered the entrepreneurial sparkle in me.

 
At Tuesday, May 11, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home