Friday, May 12, 2006

Running for better life

I don't feel happy about my physical being. I smoke, I'm slightly overweight and sometimes I stop thinking if I'm able to reach all my dreams if I'm not in balance also physically.
I just read a story of my friend how he lost 40 kilos in two years by starting running. He started with only one kilometre a day, but it was the important first step towards his dream.
I want to do snorkeling and play badminton once I'm in Sri Lanka. Those are things that I like. However, sometimes you have to do things that you don't like, e.g. running, in order to be good in other areas. So, I decided that I go for the running too. Now the only question is when should I start it. I already know the right answer: today. But I'm not sure if I'll do it today; Maybe I'll just postpone it until I'm in Sri Lanka or maybe I just forget it. Lazy bastard.

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Tomi, nice blog - didn't know you are blogging :)

Now, I'm able to "spy" your life also ;) ...Interesting :)

Cheers man

-Jukka :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home